The benefits of heating with IR panels Sunlife
- Sunlife IR panels are proven products and are appropriately certified..
- They have the longest warranty in Europe (up to 12 years) and 30 years useful life.
- They represent a permanent and comprehensive solution for heating in all buildings.
- With IR Sunlife panels, you can save up to 60% of heating costs. With the IR Sun regulator, you save up to 30%. More at www.irsun.si
- They are affordable because the investment is possible step by step (equip your bathroom one day, your living room tomorrow, etc.).
- Because you do not need a boiler room and a chimney, the investment is significantly lower in comparison with other heating systems.
- The sensation of IR heating is extremely pleasant and natural. It quickly becomes warm, and the room retains the heat for a long time.
- The heat between the floor and the ceiling is evenly distributed (no temperature difference).
- IR heating eliminates the causes of mould and moisture, thus positively affecting your health.
- IR panels are easy to manage and easy to control (remotely using a router or via a smartphone).
- You can set the desired temperature separately for each room.
- Installation is simple, without any significant work required to the room.
- The installation is carried out only by licensed installers, who install the IR panels aesthetically and optimally in each room separately.
- Because of their shape and colour, the IR panels are almost unnoticeable, but they can be a wonderful detail in the room that livens up the ambience.
- In 90% of cases, they are mounted on the ceiling to ensure the best use of energy.
- They can be utilised for different purposes: you can use them as a picture, a mirror or a board.
- IR panels do not have moving parts, so maintenance is not necessary, and they have a long useful life.
- They also extend the useful life of the building.
- In the long term, the price of electricity is stable, which further increases savings.
- Environment-friendly green energy: electricity is generated from the environment.
- Ecological product: compared to conventional heating systems, much less energy is consumed in production and recycling because of their low weight.
- Sunlife IR panels are sold by licensed specialists for IR heating, which provide expert advice, help you select the right product, and provide full support during and after purchase.
- Sunlife IR panels ensure comfortable living and pleasant wellbeing, and are environmentally friendly.
- Ensure the perfect operation of your heating system and long lasting satisfaction.
Pleasant and healthy
The heating panels will ensure that your air is clean and fresh, and that you feel comfortable. This kind of heating has been used in healthcare for decades – i.e. incubators that maintain healthy heat for new-borns in maternity hospitals are often equipped with infrared systems. Frequently Asked Questions on IR Heating can be found here: FAQ.
Economical and environment-friendly heating
Lower your heating costs with a low investment in a reliable heating system. Without any need for depreciation, without moving parts and electronics, without any need for additional servicing or maintenance. IR heating panels first heat the floor, walls and other objects, and then indirectly heat the air, thus keeping the heat in your room longer than other heating systems. Heat up your rooms quickly and evenly. The regulator will make sure that you save energy, as the IR panel will turn off when you reach the desired temperature.
Panel for every room
Using IR panels, you can heat: apartments, houses, offices, sports and other halls, churches, multifunctional buildings, terraces, halls, workshops, factories, hotels, campers, boats, caravans and vacation homes. They can be used in saunas, in healthcare, agriculture and construction.
Increase panel performance
of the panels
of the panels
In cooperation with the leading experts for paint, we have also developed the energy-saving IR paint Thermosun, which is specially adapted for IR heating. It contains thermo-ceramic beads, which in combination with the microstructure of the paint make it possible for moisture to be drained from walls more quickly. Dry walls eliminate the occurrence of mould and are warmer to the touch, which is healthier. Thin, partially ceramic coating of thermal insulation coating Thermosun also offers extremely good adhesion and prevents formation of micro-cracks and bubbles. Together with Sunlife IR panels, Thermosun paint provides even greater efficiency of IR heating.